Submitting requests for custom opportunity tags
In addition to the default opportunities provided in Workforce Intelligence, you can request the following types of custom excessive opportunity tags:
- Excessive Application/Screen Time tag: Indicates the shifts that have more than the threshold amount of time spent on the total of the applications or screens.
- Excessive Application/Screen Count tag: Indicates the shifts that have more than the threshold total focus times of these applications or screens.
To complete the request and submit your form, perform the following steps:
- Complete and save the Creating custom excessive opportunity tags form.
To view and complete this form, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader or a similar product.
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click .
- On the Create tab, enter the request information:
- In the Service request field, select Other.
- In the Short description field, enter Requesting custom opportunity tags.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance, for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com.
- In the Environment type field, select Production.
- Click Continue.
On the Details tab, in the Describe the issue field, enter Please create the tags provided in the attachment.
Click Add Attachments, and then upload the request form.
- Click Continue.
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then make any necessary changes or additions.
- Click Finish.
Previous topic Screen information captured for Workforce Intelligence Next topic Troubleshooting Workforce Intelligence