When your organization hierarchy changes (for example, employees join or leave the organization or the departmental structure changes), record those changes and update Pega Workforce Intelligence™ to ensure accurate reporting.
To record changes to your hierarchy, you update the master hierarchy file, highlight the changes, and then submit a copy of that file to the Workforce Intelligence support team as an attachment to a support request. The Workforce Intelligence support team then implements the hierarchy changes.
Before you begin
Update your master hierarchy file and highlight the changes. For more information, see Creating a Workforce Intelligence master hierarchy file.
- Log in to My Support Portal.
- On the My Support Portal home page, click .
- On the Create tab, define your request:
- In the Service request field, select Other.
- In the Short description field, enter WFI hierarchy update.
In the Application field, enter Workforce Intelligence.
In the Deployment field, select Pega Cloud.
In the Environment field, enter Other.
In the Other URL field, enter the URL of your Workforce Intelligence instance (for example, https://xxxx.wfi.pega.com).
- In the Environment type field, select Production.
- On the Details tab, in the Describe the issue field, enter Please update the WFI hierarchy.
Click Add attachments, and then upload the new master hierarchy file.
- Click .
- On the Communication preferences tab, review the contact information, and then make any necessary changes or additions.
- Click .