The PEGA0060 alert is triggered when the number of Interaction History records retrieved for a customer or any other entity that is associated with a decision is above the threshold. When the number of records exceeds the configured threshold by more than 50%, an error appears.
Example message text
The number of read interaction history fact records is more than the threshold of <threshold> rows : <actual value> rows : SQL : <list of rows>
The following variables are in the message text:
- <threshold> is the maximum number of database rows with Interaction History items.
The default threshold is 300. The threshold value is set in the prconfig/alerts/interactionhistoryreadrowsthreshold/default dynamic system setting. For more information, see Using dynamic system settings and Changing individual node settings by modifying the prconfig.xml file.
Note: If you update the threshold value in the dynamic system setting, the change takes place after 30 minutes.
- <actual value> is the number of database rows with Interaction History that the system returned for a specific record.
- <list of rows> is the list of database rows with Interaction History that the system returned for a specific record.
To eliminate this alert, you must narrow down the Interaction History retrieval criteria in the strategy.
- Review the number of Interaction History records that were retrieved for a particular entity:
- In , access the menu.
- In the Data-Decision-IH-Fact data table. menu, open the
- Review the data table to find out whether the amount of data retrieved for a particular entity exceeds the limit.
- Narrow down the Interaction History data retrieval criteria in the strategy:
- In , open the strategy with the Interaction History shape that triggered the alert.
- Double-click the Interaction History shape.
- In the Interaction history tab, modify the Interaction History data retrieval conditions.