Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Personalizing your dashboard
Learn how to personalize your dashboard in Pega® Express by adding and customizing widgets that display operational information such as the number of assigned items or the average time to resolve a case.
This task takes approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Click the Gear icon to open the Edit dashboard panel.
- Click Switch template, and then select a template based on the number, size, and relative position of slots to display.
- Add widgets to each slot in your template:
- In the Edit dashboard panel, click Add widget next to the slot that you are configuring.
- Select the check box next to a widget to include in the slot.
- Click Add selected.
- Drag the widget to change its position in the slot.
- Optional: Configure widgets to further personalize your dashboard:
- Hover over a widget in a slot. The Click to edit message is displayed when configuration options are available.
- Click the widget.
- In the Edit dashboard panel, enter values in each field that is displayed to configure the widget. For example, you can configure the worklist widget to display assignments from a specific work queue.
- Click Publish to publish your dashboard for personal use.
Managers and developers can share their dashboards with other users. To access the options for sharing, click theon the button.
- Pega Express 7.3.1 – Configuring your dashboard
- Pega Express 7.3 – Configuring your dashboard
- Pega Express 7.2.2 – Configuring your dashboard
- Pega Express 7.2.1 – Configuring your dashboard
- Pega Express 7.2 – Configuring your dashboard
- Pega Express 7.1.9 – Configuring your dashboard