Process Commander V5.4 SP3 was made available in April 2009.
- See the Process Commander V5 Documentation page for information on V5.4 SP3, including Release Notes.
Process Commander V5.4 was made available in February, 2008.
- See What's New in V5.4 for a complete overview of V5.4 features and benefits.
- see the PRPC 5.4 Release Announcement to access the complete documentation set associated with the initial launch of V5.4.
To request a V5.4 installation kit, submit an online request that includes the following information:
- Corrections if any to your name and e-mail address.
- The name and version of each product you are requesting.
- Whether you can use FTP download (default) or if you require the shipment of a CD.
- For a DVD, include "ship to" information, including name, full delivery address, and a contact phone number.
- The names of all the Pegasystems products currently in use (e.g. CPM, SmartAdjust, SmartInvestigate, etc.).
- The platform details (if known) including your intended operating system, database, JRE version, and application server.
Webinar Archive: What's New in Process Commander V5.4 (90 Min)
In this session, senior product managers describe and demonstrate the new features and enhancements in PegaRULES Process Commander V5.4.