|8.1.6||HFix-58275||System becomes unresponsive when bulk plan flattening, is attempted
using “PCSFlattenAllPlansAfterDeleting” activity. As part of fix
Queue-Method is replaced with queue for processor so that:|
- Progress of plan level flattening, can be tracked.
- In case of any failure, reprocess the plans in broken
- Control the parallel execution of plan flattening (by defining
the appropriate number of threads in queue processor rule:
“CREATEFLATTENEDPLAN” (which is defaulted to 1 thread on the
- This activity “DELETEANDREFLATTENPLAN” is refactored to truncate
the table instead of obj-browse and obj-delete by handle.
- History class instances creation/inserts is disabled for
flattened main classes to reduce the number of database
This SE addresses the below MU/Flattening issues and
- Create a producttemplate and create product and plans from it.
Now create copy from entities, for already created product and
plans. Now run massupdate for producttemplate, in the target
list screen the copied entities of product and plan are not
Flattened result (and data extracts) of product and plans is
enhanced to include a new property to show the Network level
covered/not covered/required/not required indicators.
Mass update of product template/product and plans is enhanced
to have an option to edit covered and required fields in
“update used” and “add used scenarios”.
An issue is fixed to not show up the products in the target
selection (under the product templates) screen that didn’t
have the benefits that are being updated in the Mass update
“update used scenario”.
|HFix-56291||Fix is given to address the issue of large volume of plans, going to
the broken queue when flattening utility is executed.|
|HFix-55352||Excel data extract feature is enhanced to include the following order
of cost shares changes:|
Below fix is applied to the Excel data extract feature to address
all the calculation methods (DED/OOP):
- Addition of 4 new columns in the Product and Plan summary and
cost share report excel template.
- Four new columns have been added in the DB table.
- Necessary code changes were done to populate the above mentioned
- Addition of 1 new column in the Product template, Product and
Plan summary and Product and Plan cost share report excel
- One new column have been added in the DB table.
|HFix-54810||Excel data extract feature is enhanced to populate the data into a
dedicated data base table.|
|HFix-54364||Below is the list of PCS Performance improvement changes:|
- PCS Flattened Product/Plan has BaseName flattened. Fix for
Effective/Term Dates not shown in PCS Network flow.
- Added Filter in Product Template/Product/Plan DataExtract
ReportDefinitions, to remove the Rejected entities from theData
Extract Search results.
- Create a Product Template and configure order of cost
shares/accumulator/authorization at benefit level. Now create a
Product using this Product Template ,error is thrown at
configure benefits screen on click of Mark all complete.
- Made changes to save/update, Covered or not covered flags while
doing save across networks in Grouper and Benefit node,in
configure benefit screen of Product Template /Product/Plan
- In Product Template flow go to costshares and accumulators
screen, Orderofcostshares flag was made editable.
- User is not able to edit cross network accumulator at Plan
|HFix-53955||Enhancement for Limit configuration by adding new option
BenefitLimitCountBy and Numberofdays option in units across every
|HFix-53922||This hotfix provides enhanced Covered/NotCovered functionality across
PCS ProductTemplate/Product/Plan flows.|
|HFix-53478||Plan and Product detailed Cost Share Reports.|
|HFix-53444||Data Extract Changes: The data entered into PCS system may have to be
validated manually or using external tools. To facilitate this, the data
configured should be extracted to excel sheets, for
consumption/validation in the downstream systems. In the absence of this
data extract, the plans created must be manually verified to certify the
data entered in the creation process.|
|HFix-53311||Below is the list of PCS Performance improvement changes:|
- A new work type is created to handle Auto updating and
flattening of Plan for Product Change .
- The embedded page property ‘OrgProduct’ of class
‘PegaPCS-Data-Plan’, which was earlier of type ‘manual data
access’, is updated to refer a data page that holds the product
- To address SR-D8613, plan code is updated to handle the junk
data entered in the copy from field.
- PCS performance can be further improved by removing unused
indexes and few unused properties.
|HFix-53216||For some PCS plans flattening process is failing with
|HFix-52882||RUF for union data retrieval mechanism is updated to replace Page
copy with property set to improve performance for
|HFix-52816||Click on the action menu on a case from the case type landing page
search results.This creates a case of the base application layer because
it is hard coded instead of using DCR.|
|HFix-52777||A small subset of PCS Plan work objects are not creating
corresponding Plan data instances upon approval step.|
|HFix-52746||Post processing of "Configure Benefits" screen flow is slow for PCS
ProductTemplate, Product, and Plan flow.|
|HFix-52726||Excellus has approximately 2200 plans that contain corrupted data.
They could be corrected by opening and re-saving each but that will take
a long time to do it individually for each plan. Utility to remove
unused duplicate pages in plans (OrgProduct, BenefitTree).|
|HFix-52673||Below is the list of PCS Performance improvement changes:|
- Remove duplicate orgproduct.
- Remove duplicate BenefitTree.
- Removed coverage and non coverage mapping groups.
- Remove temporary pages present in the clipboard.
- Fix in PCS flattening utility to address issue with
BenefitSummary record generation using multiple threads.
- A Utility is provided to remove the above list of items from the
existing PCS entities to improve flattening response time.
|HFix-52231||In the Product flow metadata screen, deletion of Market Segment is
deleting the newly added coverage levels.|
|HFix-51782||When creating a Plan and proceeding to the "Configure Benefits"
screen, Benefits inside a Grouper do not show correct values for cost
share which are configured at parent Product. Inheritance description is
correct and when opening the benefit correct cost share values
|HFix-51629||In PCS for Product Template/Product or Plan, go to Configure Benefit
screen. Try to configure Limit , it provides option to select step down
benefit. For few of the benefits after selection the benefit description
|HFix-51467||Performance issue is occurring when trying to open/edit the benefits
inside a grouper. Also noticed that the couple of products had five
|HFix-51419||Running of PCS flattening utility for Plans, results in times out
|HFix-50735||In PCS plan flow unable to complete creation of a plan because an
error is thrown on selection of non existing product.|
|HFix-50370||Performance issue is observed in Pega Product Composer for Healthcare
application, when edit is clicked in grouper/benefits configure cost
share screen for Product flow.|
|8.1||HFix-51594||Changes are required to address the following issues:|
- Code is not sent as part of search criteria, so if there are
more than 1000 records for a service type then it is not fetch
in the results.
- In PCS Product template/Product/Plan flows if blank cost share
is entered in configure Network/Benefit Details Screen it throws
error and after click on save error is not retained and the
entity can be saved with blank value for cost shares.
- In PCS Grouper flow under Actions button there is option for
where referenced, on click it shows blank but if the grouper is
consumed in Benefit set/Product template/Product/Plan that list
should show up.
|HFix-49276||Changes are required to address the following issues:|
- In Mass Update 1st screen for Benefit Set, PT, PRD , PLN flows
junk character validations should be thrown in the
- Added validation to avoid spaces and special characters in code
set/grp names in PCS configuration page.
- Dental coverage details are not displayed in Benefit Mapping
screen, while adding individual CDT codes.
- In PCS sample manager portal, duplicate row entries are seen for
reports, example “Plans Per Product Drill Down”.
- In PT Configure benefits screen, grouper name is not a linked