Setting the status of an activity using the Activity-Set-Status method
Use the Activity-Set-Status method to set the execution outcome of an activity. This method sets the status (pxMethodStatus property) of the activity to the severity that you specify.
- On the Steps tab of the activity, in the Method field, press the Down arrow key and then select Activity-Set-Status.
- Expand the Method list.
- In the Severity field, enter one of the following return
- In the Message field, specify a message that you want to
associate with this status by doing one of the following:
- Enter a literal constant.
- Press the Down arrow key and select a message rule that contains the message.
- Click the Open icon to create a new message rule.
- Save the rule form.
Previous topic Activity-List-Add method Next topic Apply-DataTransform method