To create a Connect Java instance:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Create form, enter values in the fields to define the
context of the rule.
- In the Label field, enter text that describes the purpose of the rule.
- Optional: To change the default identifier of the rule, click Edit, and then provide a unique value in the Identifier field.
- Select the Context.
- In the Apply to field, press the Down Arrow key and select the class that the rule applies to.
- In the Add to ruleset field, select the name and version of a ruleset that stores the rule.
- Click Create and open.