Creating an SMS account
You can use short message service (SMS) accounts for sending a one-time password for multifactor authentication.
- Open the instance list for data-smsaccount and click Create.
- In the Account Name field, enter a name for the account, and click Create and open.
Select SMS provider
list, select the messaging service
Currently, Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) is supported.
- In the Key ID field, enter the SMS Key.
- In the Secret Key field, enter the secret key.
- In the Sender Region list, click the sender region.
- In the Sender ID field, enter the sender ID.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Unit testing a Service MQ rule Next topic Creating a web service policy data instance