This section describes the steps for the users to test the functionality:
- A cross-network transaction occurs when the card processing network and the
transaction processing network are different. The eligibility of such transactions
is determined based on the configuration in the decision table
EvaluateCrossNetworkRegII, considering criteria such as:
- The transaction must be performed using a debit card.
- The transaction must be a card-not-present transaction.
- The transaction must be performed within the US domestic region
If the above criteria are met, the transaction is eligible for Reg II regulations, and processing follows the regulations.
- To create fraud claims for Visa or Mcom debit cards, use the Search for transactions screen.
- To verify the new questionnaire for Reg II transaction disputes, navigate to the Qualify dispute and Qualify fraud disputes screen.
- When you create a claim with multiple transactions, and if all transactions are eligible for Reg II, the system displays the Reg II transaction specific questionnaire for each transaction.
- When you create a claim with multiple transactions, if one transaction is eligible for Reg II and others are Non-Reg II transactions, the system displays the Reg II transaction specific questionnaire for the eligible transaction and displays the existing scheme-specific questionnaire for the Non-Reg II transaction.
- When the dispute is a debit transaction, post Qualify dispute screen, the case routes to the Select charge fees screen to apply applicable charge fees.
- If the dispute is Reg II transaction, the case routes to provide verbal attestation. When you click Submit, the case routes to the Process Reg II resolution assignment and assigned to the specific work queue based on the processing network.
- On the Process Reg II resolution screen, select the appropriate resolution option and click Submit.
- Verify that accounting is handled correctly based on the resolution option, and a correspondence notification is sent to the customer.
- After the case is resolved, verify the selected resolution option under the Reg II resolution footer tab.
- Generate a comprehensive Reg II Dispute Case Count report that lists all transactions subject to Reg II dispute cases along with their corresponding network-specific queues.
Reg II scenarios
The following table describes the end-to-end Reg II scenarios in Pega Smart Dispute for Issuers application:
|Issuer||Network ID||Reg II/Non-Reg II||BO/CSR||DST/DMT||Queue Name|
|VISA Pinned (Interlink)||VISA Interlink||Non-Reg II||CSR||DST||Existing flow|
|VISA(Other)||Non-Reg II||BO||DST||Existing flow|
|Maestro||Reg II||CSR||DST||Maestro queue|
|Mastercard (Other)||Reg II||BO||DST||General Queue|
|VISA Signature||VISA Interlink||Reg II||CSR||DST||Existing flow|
|VISA(Other)||Reg II||BO||DST||Existing flow|
|Maestro||Non-Reg II||CSR||DST||General Queue|
|Mastercard (Other)||Non-Reg II||CSR||DST||Maestro Queue|
|MC Pinned||VISA Interlink||Reg II||BO||DST||Interlink Queue|
|VISA(Other)||Reg II||CSR||DST||General Queue|
|Maestro||Non-Reg II||BO||DST||Existing flow|
|Mastercard (Other)||Non-Reg II||CSR||DST||Existing flow|
|Maestro card||Other||Reg II||BO||DST||General Queue|
|MC Signature||VISA Interlink||Reg II||CSR||DST||Interlink Queue|
|VISA(Other)||Reg II||BO||DST||General Queue|
|Maestro||Non-Reg II||CSR||DST||Existing flow|
|Mastercard (Other)||Non-Reg II||BO||DST||Non-Reg II|
|VISA Pinned||VISA Interlink & Maestro||Reg II and Non-Reg II||CSR||DMT||N/A|
|VISA Signature||Maestro & Other||Reg II and Non-Reg II||BO||DMT||N/A|
|MC Pinned||VISA Interlink & Other||Reg II and Non-Reg II||CSR||DMT||N/A|
|MC Signature||VISA Interlink & Maestro||Reg II and Non-Reg II||BO||DMT||N/A|
|VISA Pinned||Maestro & Mastercard||All Reg II||BO||DMT||N/A|
|MC Pinned||Maestro & Mastercard||All Non-Reg II||BO||DMT||N/A|
|MC Signature- HND||N/A||N/A||BO/CSR||HND||N/A|
|Reg II Reporting||N/A||N/A||BO||N/A||N/A|