Actions menu options for reporting
The Actions menu in the Report Viewer and the Report Editor provides options for working with a report, such as saving, printing, and exporting the report.
The availability of the following options depends on whether you are in the Report Viewer or the Report Editor:
- Refresh — Runs the report to refresh the results.
- Save as — Saves the report, and any changes that you made, as a new report. After you save the new report, the report opens in edit mode in the Report Editor.
- Report details — Displays the name, description, and key of the report, along with the category that the report is assigned to. When you are in edit mode, you can modify some of this information; however, you cannot modify the report key. The report key is a unique identifier for the report that is automatically generated.
- Print — Prints the report results.
- Export to PDF — Exports the report results to a PDF file, including any charts. If text in the report is other than English, you might need to provide character support for that language.
- Export to Excel — Exports the report results to an Excel workbook.