In Dev Studio, you can configure the way categories are displayed in the Report Browser. By configuring the display of a category, you can customize the text for the link to the category and control the listing of the category in the Report Browser.
- To see the categories in your application, in the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click Records, expand the Reports section and then click Category.
- Click the name of the category for which you want to configure the Report Browser display.
tab, enter values in the fields to configure the
display of the category.
If you want the category to be displayed always, leave the field empty or enter pyOOTBVisibleInBrowser if the category is provided by the system. The pyOOTBVisibleInBrowser when condition rule resolves to true for these categories. You can edit this rule to resolve to false if you do not want any of these categories to appear in the Report Browser.
- Report browser description
- Specifies the text that is displayed in the Report Browser as the link to this category.
- Display in report browser when
- Specifies a when condition that controls the display of this category in the Report Browser. This field is available for standard and shared categories.
- Click the Open icon to create a new when condition.
- Click Save.