Configure a simple association between classes to use in reporting when the join is to only one class, the join type is left outer, and the join condition has only one filter.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Data Model category, then click Associations.
- Click in the row of the association that you want to configure.
- Click the Data Access tab.
- In the Target type field, select the class to which you want to link.
- In the Foreign key field, select the property in the selected type to use to link to the target type.
- In the Key field, select the key field in the target
type to which the selected type will link.The keys that are listed are only those keys that apply to the target type.
- Click Save.