In the Report Browser in the Case Manager portal, managers create report definitions, report shortcuts, and report categories. To enable managers to create and modify these types of rules as they use the Report Browser, you must create a dedicated ruleset version for manager reports.
- Create a production ruleset that is dedicated to manager reports. The ruleset type is
Standard, and the ruleset must have at least one unlocked version. Do not select the Use check-out? check box.
- Verify that the Allow Rule Check-Out check box is not selected on the Security tab of the Operator ID form for each manager.
- On the Definition tab of the application rule, list this ruleset version in the Production RuleSets array. Do not list this ruleset version in the Application RuleSets array.
- For the access group associated with the managers, on the Advanced tab, list this ruleset version in the Production RuleSets array and as the Default destination RuleSet.
- Case types available from the Report Browser
In the Report Browser, the case types that managers can report on include all work types within the current application.