In addition to using the standard reports, you can create your own reports to meet additional business needs. For example, you can decide which columns to display in your report by using the Report Editor.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Click New report.
- In the Create new report modal dialog box, specify the report
- In the Case type list, select the primary case type or data type on which you want to report.
- In the Report type list, select the type of report.
- Click Submit.
- In the Report Editor, modify the report to meet your business needs.
- Click Done editing.
- In the Save report as modal dialog box, enter the report
- In the Title field, enter the report title.
- In the Description field, enter the report description.
- In the Category list, select the report category.
- Click Submit.
- Creating report categories
In the Report Browser, you can create report categories to help you organize reports. Each report belongs to one category, but you can have report shortcuts to the same report in more than one category.
- Adding columns to reports
Extend the report scope by including a property or a calculation in the report. For example, you can include a calculation that displays the difference in hours, days, or months between two dates of your choice.
- Duplicating existing reports
Safely modify report data without affecting the existing structure by duplicating the report. For example, you can use the data from the original report, but filter or organize the information differently.
- Report Browser features
In the Case Manager portal, the Report Browser is a tool that provides access to all of the reports that are available to you. To open the Report Browser, click Reports in the menu on the left side of the page.