Display data in a clear and organized way by managing the appearance and contents of usage reports. For example, you can edit the columns of reports to present data as charts.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Name column, click the report that you want to
customize.The report rule form opens in a new tab.
- Customize the report by filling out the report rule form. For more information, see Report Definition rule form.
- To manage filter conditions, in the Query tab, fill out the Edit filters section.
- To present data as chart, in the Chart tab, click Include chart.
- To manage the way the Report Viewer displays the report, in the Report Viewer tab, specify the display details.
- Click Save.