For map charts that display in reports on each class, you must define how to associate known map regions, or areas with property values in that class. If these associations are not defined correctly, the data might not display, or might display and be associated with the wrong regions.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Map Type field, enter at least two characters and select the map type from the SmartPrompt options.
- In the Class field, enter at least two characters and select the class from the SmartPrompt options.
- In the Ruleset and Version fields, select an unlocked ruleset and version in which to save the Map Values settings.
- Click Save. After you enter valid choices in each of these fields, a list displays of regions or areas in the map that you selected.
- For each region, enter an appropriate property value from the class.
- Inspect the data source that you are using, and apply the property values used in the
data source to the property value fields of the map regions.
Note: To avoid errors, always use this gadget on the Maps tab of the Settings landing page to modify a map values rule.