Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Duplicating existing reports
Safely modify report data without affecting the existing structure by duplicating the report. For example, you can use the data from the original report, but filter or organize the information differently.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Run the report that you want to duplicate.
- Duplicate the report:
- In the upper-right corner, click .
- In the Title field, enter the report title.You can specify the same title for multiple reports.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter the report description.
- In the Category list, select the report category.
- Click Submit.
Result: The duplicated report opens in the Report Editor, and the report shortcut becomes available in the Report Browser. Previous topic Sorting and grouping columns in list reports Next topic Report Browser features