Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Managing report subscriptions
Keep users up-to-date on relevant scheduled reports by managing report subscriptions.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Hover over the report shortcut, and click .
- In the Task Output Processing section, manage subscriptions:
- In the Output File Format list, select the report file
Note: Reports in the PDF format do not include charts.
- Optional: To allow other users to subscribe to the report, select the Enable authorized users to subscribe to task notifications check box.
- Select the Send notifications to the following users check box, click Add a row, and then enter the user Operator ID.
- Select the way to include the report in the notification e-mail.For example, attach the report output file to the e-mail by clicking Attach output to notification.
- In the Output File Format list, select the report file format.
- Click Configure Notification Message. and complete the Email Parameters form.
- Save the changes by clicking Submit.
Previous topic Scheduling reports Next topic Subscribing to reports