In the Case Manager portal, the Report Browser is a tool that provides access to all of the reports that are available to you. To open the Report Browser, click Reports in the menu on the left side of the page.
In the Report Browser, report shortcuts are grouped into report categories, and you can complete the following tasks:
- Browse and search for existing reports.
- Select and run reports, displaying the results in the Report Viewer.
- Create reports and modify copies of existing reports.
- Toggle between My reports and All reports.
- Toggle between a tile view and a grid view of reports.
- Search, filter, and sort reports.
- Share reports with colleagues.
- Organize reports within categories that you define.
- Schedule reports to run at a certain time, or on a recurring basis at regular intervals.
- Subscribe to receive the results of scheduled reports.
If you try to run a report that contains information that you do not have authority to access, the Report Browser generates a message. Contact your IT staff to determine whether to update your access privileges.