The Report Editor provides tools and resources to help you edit a report. The Report Editor displays the report name, and the time and date of report generation.
From the Report Editor, you can complete the following tasks:
- Change the report name.
- Search for text within the report by using the search field. Click the search icon repeatedly to move from instance to instance of the search string in the report.
- Find a property or calculation to include as a column in the report, or to use in defining a filter condition, by using the Data Explorer panel.
- Convert a list report to a summarized report, or a summarized report to a list report.
- Specify the sort options for columns.
- Specify whether to use simulated or actual data when using the Report Editor.
- Set filter conditions that restrict which rows of data the report includes.
- Change the order of columns, modify column settings, or delete columns.
Create or edit a chart in a summarized report by using the Chart Editor. In the Chart Editor you can complete the following tasks:
- Select a chart type and subtype, and specify format settings.
- Specify the data to include in the chart, and set column-specific formats and settings.
- Preview what the chart will look like as you make changes.