After a report runs, the results display in the Report Viewer. The Report Viewer shows the title of the report, and the date and time when the results were generated. The Report Viewer also provides options for working with the results.
From the Report Viewer, you can complete the following tasks:
- View the results of a report and the filters applied to generate the results.
- Expand and collapse all group headings.
- View and interact with the data displayed in a chart.
- Sort and filter the displayed results.
- Initiate actions from the Actions menu. Actions might include refreshing, printing, and exporting the report.
- View limited information about selected cases that you do not have Read authority to access, if access control policies are defined and enabled.