The Reporting Settings landing page provides the following tabs:
- Settings – Use this tab to view and change the resource limits applied to running reports and exporting report data.
- Maps – For map charts in reports on each class, use this tab to define how to associate
known map regions or areas with property values in that class.
Note: If these associations are not defined correctly, the data may be associated with the wrong regions, or might not appear at all.
- Scheduled Reports – Lists the scheduled reporting tasks for the application. The information provided about each task includes when the task last ran and its status, and when the task is scheduled to run next.
- Report Usage – Lists reports that generate statistics about the usage and performance of report definition reports in the current application. These usage reports are defined in the Log-ReportStatistics class.
- SQL Functions – Lists information about all available SQL function alias rules. SQL function alias rules define SQL expressions that can be used in the database queries that a report definition generates.