Access and analyze relevant information in clear and organized reports. For example, you can monitor system performance by running regular reports that can contain such details as the time spent to perform a task.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Click a report that you want to view.
- Report results
After a report runs, the results display in the Report Viewer. The Report Viewer shows the title of the report, and the date and time when the results were generated. The Report Viewer also provides options for working with the results.
- Actions menu options for reporting
Actions menu options for reporting
- Scheduling reports
Analyze how the data change over time by gathering the scheduled reports data. For example, you can schedule the report every week, and compare the data to analyze the differences.