Adding maps to reports
Learn about the geographical distribution of specific events by displaying report data on a map. For example, you can use maps to display data about sales in specific regions, or incidents in specific states, and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.
For more information, see Defining associations for map charts.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records, and then click .
- In the list of report definitions, click the report definition to which you want to add a map.
- Click the Chart tab, and then click Include chart.
- In the Chart editor section, click All chart types.
- In the Select Chart Type modal dialog box, click Map, and then click Submit.
- In the Chart editor section, in the Map field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the map with the regions that you require.
- From the Available columns section, drag the columns with map regions onto the map.
Previous topic Defining associations for map charts Next topic Reporting landing page