Duplicating existing reports
Safely modify report data without affecting the source report by duplicating that report. For example, you can use the data from the original report, but filter or organize the information differently.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Run the report that you want to duplicate.
- In the upper-right corner, click .
- In the Save report as modal dialog box, enter details for the
- In the Title field, enter the report title.You can specify the same title for multiple reports that belong to different categories.
- Optional: To give the duplicated report a description, in the Description field, enter a summary of the report.
- In the Category list, select a category for the report.
- Click Submit.
Result: The duplicated report opens in the Report Editor, and the report shortcut becomes available in the Report Browser.
- In the Title field, enter the report title.
Previous topic Sorting and grouping columns in list reports Next topic Running a report