Maintain clarity in the reports that you export as Microsoft Excel files by
specifying how the files display additional information about the reports. For example, for a
more comprehensive data analysis, you can include the metadata of your report on the Data tab
of the spreadsheet.
The system generates the Excel files based on the values that
you specify in the pyEnableExcelInfoWorksheet
when rule. By default, the
tab includes report results, and the Info
tab includes the following metadata: report title, used filters, date, and the number of
results. You can save a copy of the pyEnableExcelInfoWorksheet
when rule in
your ruleset, and then decide how the system generates reports that are in the
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the Decision category, and then click
- Create a copy of the pyEnableExcelInfoWorksheet rule:
- In the list of rules, select the pyEnableExcelInfoWorksheet
- On the pyEnableExcelInfoWorksheet tab, click the
Save as button.
- On the New tab, specify the details of the rule.For example: In the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset in which
you want to save the rule.
- In the upper-right corner of the tab, click Create and
- On the main tab of the new when rule form, in the When section,
click the existing value, and then click .
- In the Condition dialog box, specify whether to include the
report's metadata in your Excel file.
- To include the report metadata in the Info tab, enter
- To display only the Data tab, enter
- Click Submit, and then, in the upper-right corner of the tab,