Control the way that Report Viewer displays reports by managing filter conditions on the report definition rule form. For example, you can prohibit changes to filter conditions to ensure that report results remain the same for each user.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records, and then click .
- In the list of report definitions, click the report definition for which you want to edit the filter conditions.
- Manage the filter conditions by choosing from the following options:
Choices Actions Manage a specific filter
- Click the Query tab.
- In the Edit filters section, next to the specific filter condition, click the Options icon.
- In the Edit filter options modal dialog box, in the Report Viewer options list, select an option for the filter condition.
- Click Submit.
Manage all filters
- Click the Report Viewer tab
- In the User actions section, select the check boxes with the options that you want to apply to all filter conditions in the report.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Save.