Removing scheduled reporting tasks
Control all scheduled reporting tasks in your application to ensure that the system runs only the reports that are required. For example, if you do not need a report anymore, you can save processing capacity by removing a scheduled reporting task.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Task name column, click the label of the scheduled task that you want to remove.
- At the bottom of the PX-ST-Task Number tab, click Update.
- At the bottom of the tab, click Delete.
- If the task is still in the list, in the upper-right corner of the tab, load the latest changes by clicking Refresh.
Previous topic Updating scheduled reporting tasks Next topic Editing a report