Report Browser provides access to all reports that are available to you. You can use this interface to search for a report about resolved cases, and open that report to asses user performance.Report Browser includes report shortcuts that act as links to specific reports. Report shortcuts are grouped into report categories to ensure effective report management, and to maintain readability.
Report Browser features
By accessing Report Browser, you can perform the following actions:
- Run reports.
- Create custom reports and modify copies of the existing reports.
- Edit report details.
- Move reports to different categories.
- Delete reports from the system.
- Search, filter, and sort reports.
- Switch between your private reports and all other available reports.
- Share reports with others.
- Schedule reports to run at a certain time, or on a recurring basis at regular intervals.
- Subscribe to notifications with the results of scheduled reports.
Previous topic Report types Next topic Creating a report