Report Editor provides options for managing the content of reports. You can update reports with specific columns to meet your business needs. For example, in a report that lists resolved cases, you can insert a column that contains information about exceeded deadlines to identify areas that require improvement.You can access Report Editor when you run reports in the Report Viewer.
Report Editor features
By accessing Report Editor, you can perform the following actions:
- Change the report name.
- Manage the report contents.
For example, you can change column names, delete columns, or change the format of the data in columns.
- Add new columns to the report.
- Sort data in columns.
- Change column width.
- Filter the data in columns, and change the filter logic.
- Convert the report to a summarized report or a list report.
- Switch between simulated and actual data.
- Add or edit a chart (summarized reports only).
Previous topic Editing a report Next topic Data Explorer