Reporting landing page
Save time and manage your reports easily in one place by accessing the Reporting landing page. For example, you can specify capacity limits for all reports to improve system performance, or update the scheduled reporting tasks to adapt scheduled reports to your evolving business needs.
By accessing the landing page, you can perform the following actions:
- Manage the resources that are required to run reports and export report data.
For example, you can specify the maximum duration for database queries.
- Ensure that maps display appropriate regions by associating regions with property values.
- Manage scheduled reports.
For example, you can view and update task details, delete tasks, and perform test runs.
- View statistics about the usage and performance of reports in your current application.
- View information about all available alias rules for SQL expressions.
For example, you can edit a function that permits only integer values between 1 and 100.
- Manage available scorecard rules in your application.
For example, you can create new scorecards.
- Setting resource limits for reporting
Improve system performance by controlling the amount of resources that are required to run reports. You can specify system-wide capacity limits for all reports for example, by setting the maximum duration for database queries.
- Including report metadata in Excel reports
Maintain clarity in the reports that you export as Microsoft Excel files by specifying how the files display additional information about the reports. For example, for a more comprehensive data analysis, you can include the metadata of your report on the Data tab of the spreadsheet.
Previous topic Adding maps to reports Next topic Setting resource limits for reporting