Styling charts in the application skin
Maintain consistent styling of report definition reports by using a chart theme. For example, you can set specific colors for all of the reports in your application, to avoid manually modifying each report.The charts in your application use an out-of-the-box theme until you create a new theme.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Skin.
- On the Component styles tab, click Dynamic Layouts.
- In the Controls section, click Charts.
- In the Theme name field, enter a meaningful and unique name for the theme.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Save.
Previous topic Data settings form in the Chart Editor Next topic Defining associations for map charts