Manage reports that use complex logic by including aggregated data from
other reports. In your main report, you can use aggregate functions, such as
Is less than, to include specific data from other
For example, in your main report about managers, you can reference a
subreport that fetches the number of all employees who directly report to those managers.
You can set a filter condition to display only the managers who have more than 10
- Combine the subreport data with the main report by following steps 1 through 6 in Using join filters to combine data in reports.
- On the Query tab, in the Edit
filters section, create a filter to display specific data:
- Click Add filter, and in the Column
source field, reference the subreport property that
fetches the target data.
- In the Relationship list, select a relational
operator for the filter condition.
- In the Value field, specify a comparison value
for the relational operator.
- Select the Remove duplicate rows check box to
discard rows that contain duplicate values.
- In the upper-right corner of the report definition, click