- Open the portal in which you want to use insights:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents the portal to which you want to add a custom page with insights.
- On the portal page, on the Content tab, click the Landing pages category.
- In the Landing pages pane on the left side of the screen, click Add.
- In the Add a page modal dialog box, provide details for
the page, and then click Submit.
In the Name field, enter Sales insights as the title for a page with insights about the finances of your company.
In the Template list, select Two column to include two chart-based insights next to each other.
- Customize the newly created page.
- Add the page to the navigation menu of your application.For more information, see Organizing the main menu for a portal.
Previous topic Managing the visibility of insights