In the Report Browser, you can create report categories to help you organize reports. Each report belongs to one category, but you can have report shortcuts to the same report in more than one category.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the left navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Click .
- Click New Category.
- In the Create new category modal dialog box, enter the category
- In the Category name field, enter the report category name.
- In the Category description field, enter the report category description.
- In the Category type list, select whether the report is private or public.
- Click Submit.