Provide application users with the option to analyze charts more conveniently by
displaying data from embedded reports in the form of a list report. This approach is
beneficial when users want to analyze specific data from a chart that contains multiple
After you enable the function, application users can view comprehensive information about
application data that the system displays in a separate window.
Users can embed reports in their applications to gather relevant application data. For more
information about embedding reports, see Adding a widget to your dashboard.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click
Records, and then click .
- In the list of report definitions, click the report definition whose chart you want to
embed in your application.
- Click the Chart tab, and then, in the Chart
editor section, click .
- In the Enable User Commands in Viewer dialog box, select the
Show detailed data in embedded chart check box.
- Make the report visible in your application:
- Click the Report Viewer tab, and in the User
actions section, select the Display in report
browser check box.
- In the list that appears, select a category in which you want to store your
- In the upper-right corner of the report definition, click