Keep users up-to-date on relevant scheduled reports by managing report subscriptions. Note: Users without the required privileges do not receive scheduled reports.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports
- To view all available reports, click the All
- Hover over the report shortcut, and click .
- In the Task Output Processing section, manage
the report subscriptions:
- In the Output File Format list, select the report file
Note: Reports in the PDF format do not include charts.
- Optional: To allow other users to subscribe to the report, select the Enable
authorized users to subscribe to task notifications check box.
- Select the Send notifications to the following users check
box, click Add a row, and then enter the user Operator
- Select how you want to include the report in the notification e-mail.
For example, you can attach the report output file to the e-mail by clicking
Attach output to notification.
- Click Configure Notification Message, and then complete the
Email Parameters form.
- Save your changes by clicking Submit.