Control all scheduled reporting tasks in your application to ensure that the system runs only the reports that are required. For example, if you do not need a report anymore, you can save processing capacity by removing a scheduled reporting task.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Task name column, click the label of the scheduled task that you want to remove.
- At the bottom of the PX-ST-Task Number tab, click Update.
- At the bottom of the tab, click Delete.
- If the task is still in the list, in the upper-right corner of the tab, load the latest changes by clicking Refresh.