Report Editor features
By accessing Report Editor, you can perform the following actions:
- Change the report name.
- Manage the report contents.
For example, you can change column names, delete columns, or change the format of the data in columns.
- Add new columns to the report.
- Sort data in columns.
- Change column width.
- Filter the data in columns, and change the filter logic.
- Convert the report to a summarized report or a list report.
- Switch between simulated and actual data.
- Add or edit a chart (summarized reports only).