Color-coding the appearance of data series
Enhance data analysis by bringing essential data series into focus. For example, in the insight that presents monthly sales, you can color columns with values that are higher than a specified value to make that data stand out.You can customize the look of each data series within your chart-based insight by using conditional formatting.
- In the navigation pane of your application, click Explore Data.
- In the Insights section, in the Name column, click the insight that you want to modify.
- In the upper-right corner of the insight, click Edit.
- On the Chart tab, in the Conditional formatting section, click Add condition.
- In the Add condition dialog box, define the color
conditions for specific data series by building a logical expression, and then
selecting a color.
For example: For the Sales data series, to color each column whose value equals 50,000, select the is equal to operator, and then enter 50000.
- Click Submit.
- In the upper-right corner of the insight, click Save insight.
Previous topic Adding regions and reference lines Next topic Adding insights to your application