Excluding items from Report Browser
Maintain clarity in your application by hiding reports and categories that you do not need at the moment. For example, if a report category does not include any reports, you can hide it in the Report Browser to save space and avoid confusion.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Reports category, and then select the type of item
that you want to exclude from Report Browser.
- To exclude a specific report category, click Category.
- To exclude a specific report, click Shortcut.
- Select a specific item that you want to exclude.
For example: Click pyPerformanceAnalysis to hide the
- Save a copy of the rule in your application ruleset:
- In the upper-right corner of the rule tab, click Save as.
- On the New tab, specify the details of the rule.
For example: In the Context section, in the Add to ruleset list, select the ruleset to which you want to save the rule.
- In the upper-right corner of the New tab, click Create and open.
- On the main tab of the new rule form, next to the item name, click Available, and then, in the Availability list, select Blocked.
- Click OK.
- Save the rule by clicking Save.
Previous topic Using aggregation to combine data in reports Next topic Creating an advanced report category