Modifying list reports
Manage the appearance and content of list reports by modifying the column settings in the Report Viewer. For example, you can filter the content to display in columns, sort the data, or adjust column widths to make the most relevant data easier to see.The changes that you make apply only to the current view of report results.
- In the header of Dev Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Click a report that you want to view.
- In the Report Viewer, hover over the header of the column that you want to modify, and then click the Open Menu icon.
- Modify the column:
Choices Actions Filter the column results
- Click Filter.
- In the Search Text field, enter the text by which you want to filter the column, and then click Apply.
Sort the column results
- If you want to display values in ascending order, click .
- If you want to display values in descending order, click .
Modify the column appearance
- Click Appearance.
- In the Column heading field, enter a name for the column header.
- In the Format values field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a format for the values.
- In the Column width field, enter the column width in pixels or as a percentage value.
- Click Submit.
Convert a list report to a summarized report
- Click Summarize.
- Select the columns with which you want to group the report data. A report that you summarize in this way displays row counts that are grouped by the values in the columns that you select.
- Optional: To expand all group sections when the report opens in the Report Viewer, select the Expand all group sections by default in initial display check box.
- Optional: To exclude group headings from report results, select the Do not
display group headings check box.The results display in a format that is similar to a spreadsheet, without subtotals, sub-averages, or similar values.
- Click Submit.
Remove the column
- Click Delete.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Submit.
Previous topic Data Explorer Next topic Modifying summarized reports