You can distinguish reports from each other by organizing them into categories.Pega Platform provides several report categories, but you can create custom report categories. For more information, see Creating a report category in Report Browser.
Based on the purpose, you can assign reports to one of the available categories:
- Analyze Performance
- Provides information about resolved cases in an application at the level of each individual step, or at the level of individual actions, within a business process. The reports analyze completed work to determine whether business processes are efficient and effective. An example of the Analyze Performance report is a report that tracks processing time in hours by task and action.
- Analyze Quality
- Provides information about resolved cases in an application. Similar to reports that analyze performance, quality reports analyze completed work to determine if business processes are effective. An example of the Analyze Quality report is a report that displays the average time a work item is assigned a certain status, like Open or New.
- Case Metrics
- Provides information about the number of cases that have been created each day for the last seven days, and the time per stage for resolved cases.
- Monitor Assignments
- Provides information about assignments for open or unresolved cases in an application. The report tracks the work based on the assigned user. An example of the Monitor Assignments report is a report that measures timeliness by task.
- Monitor Processes
- Provides information about assignments for open or unresolved cases. In comparison to the Monitor Assignments reports, the report focuses on the work rather than on the users. An example of the Monitor Processes report is a report that measures throughput in the past week by work type.
- Open Cases
- Provides information on the timeliness of a case from the time a case is created to the time the case is resolved.
- Predictive Model Monitoring
- Monitors the performance of the predictive models to detect when they stop making accurate predictions, and to re-create or adjust the models for better business results, such as higher accept rates or decreased customer churn.
- Service Level Performance
- Provides information about service-level-agreement (SLA) status that is grouped by assignment or by operator.
- Step Performance
Provides information about service-level-agreement (SLA) status that is grouped by assignment, and a historical view of the time the user spends to complete a task.
Previous topic Reporting Next topic Report types