Running a report
Access and analyze relevant information in clear and organized reports. For example, you can monitor system performance by running regular reports that can contain such details as the time spent to perform a task.
- If App Studio is not in Preview mode, in the header, click Preview application.
- In the header of App Studio, select the portal in which you manage reports.
- In the navigation pane, open the Report Browser by clicking Reports.
- Select the reports that you want to view:
- To view your custom reports, click the My Reports tab.
- To view all available reports, click the All reports tab.
- Click a report that you want to view.
- Report Viewer
Report Viewer displays report data in a clear and comprehensive way, and helps you to analyze that data. For example, you can access a report that lists bugs in your application, and then analyze which areas of the application require improvement.
- Reports run on schedule
Pega Platform provides a functionality to schedule a report to run on a specific date and time. For example, you can retrieve data about bugs resolved within a specific time slot to analyze productivity of the team.
- Scheduling reports
Analyze how data changes over time by gathering data from scheduled reports. For example, you can schedule a weekly report about resolved cases, and compare the report data to analyze the productivity of your team.
Previous topic Duplicating existing reports Next topic Report Viewer