You can configure when users see new ruleset lists due to changes of access groups or applications: immediately, at the start of the next thread, or at the next session.
- Configure the prconfig/Authorization/RSLUpdateBehavior/default
dynamic system setting (DSS) with the owning ruleset Pega-Engineand a
value that reflects how you want the ruleset to update:
For more information, see Creating a dynamic system setting.
- The default setting.
- Ruleset lists are updated as application and access group changes are made.
- Ruleset lists are updated from application and access group changes at thread creation boundaries and stay the same for the entire lifetime of the thread.
- Thread creation boundaries include thread creation and thread switch events.
- Snapshots of the ruleset lists are taken for all available applications at login.
- Fixed throughout the lifetime of the session.
- If a requestor with the ruleset list update behavior that is set to Fixedreq spawns a child requestor, the child requestor gets the most recent context using their parent's access group as a key.
- Restart the server.