- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Create a new ruleset or ruleset version:
- To create a new ruleset, in the RuleSet Name
field, enter a unique name for your ruleset.
The maximum length of a ruleset name is 32 characters. Avoid using spaces in your ruleset names.
- To create a new ruleset version, in the RuleSet Name field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the ruleset for which you want to create a new version.
- To create a new ruleset, in the RuleSet Name field, enter a unique name for your ruleset.
- Optional: To change the version number of your ruleset, in the
Version field, enter a new value.By default, for a new ruleset version, the system enters 01-01-01 as the version number. For existing rulesets, the system increments the highest version by one patch number. In a version number, the two first digits correspond with the release, the middle digits correspond with the minor version or enhancement, and the final digits correspond with the patch version.
- Optional: To change the description of your ruleset, in the
Description field, enter a new value.By default, the system forms the description by combining the ruleset name and version number.
- Click Create and open.