Click the Checkouts icon in the Dev Studio header to open a list of rules checked out by your operator. Rules are organized by type, name, and Applies To class.
In the Private overlay, you can perform the following actions:
- Click any rule type to see only checked-out rules of that specific type.
- Click any rule name to open the rule.
- Expand any row to see all versions of the checked-out rule.
- Click the Type or Name columns to sort the list.
- Use the filter icon in the Type and Name columns to apply more specific filter criteria.
Open, delete, or check out multiple rules at once using bulk actions by clicking the Bulk actions link. A list of rules checked out by your operator appears in a new window.
Discarding checked out rules in bulk
Maintain the best quality application by discarding checked out rules that are irrelevant to your development projects. To save time, you can discard multiple rules at once by performing a bulk action.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the Checked out records icon.
- In the Checked out records window, click Bulk actions.
- In the window that appears, select the check box next to one or more rules that you want to discard.
- In the list at the bottom of the window next to the Start button, select Discard.
- Click Start.
Opening checkouts in bulk
To open checkouts in bulk, complete the following steps:
- Click the Checked out records icon in the Dev Studio header and then click Bulk actions.
- Select the check box next to one or more rules.
- Select Open from the list at the bottom of the window next to the Start button.
- Click Start.
- Wait for the lock icon to appear in the Status column next to each selected rule name.
- Review each opened checkout. If you do not have checkouts enabled, open the Recent Explorer to access each checkout.