You can create operator ID data instances for a selected organization by using the Organizational Chart tab on the Organization landing page.
- Display the organizational chart by doing one of the following steps.
- Click .
- Open the Organization, Division, or Organization Unit rule form, and go to the Charts tab.
- Right-click to open the pop-up panel, and click Add
Result: A pop-up window appears. The organization, department, or unit values are automatically filled depending upon which node you choose.
- Enter any missing organization information. Enter an operator ID, password, and full name. Select the operator's access group. All values are required.
- Click OK to create the operator ID instance.
- Open the operator ID instance to add or modify the information. Some values such as work group and calendar are copied from a data transform.