Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Adding the Security Checklist to an application created before 7.3.1
The security checklist is automatically added to applications starting in Pega Platform 7.3.1. You can manually add the security checklist to applications that were created in earlier versions. By completing the tasks on the checklist, you can improve the security of your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click the name of the application, and then click Definition.
- Click the Documentation tab.
- In the Application guides section, click Add guide.
- In the Application guide field, enter pxApplicationSecurityChecklist.
- Click the Configure icon in the Available in column and select the portals (App Studio and Dev Studio) that you want to add the Security Checklist to.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Security guidelines for test environments Next topic Authentication